Plug and play proposition development
- January 14, 2016
- Posted by: akrissh19
The end-to-end design and delivery of products and propositions to meet your defined objectives.
When you outsource your product development to us, we will create the product with all the necessary documentation and marketing collaterals for you. This process is not in isolation; we collaborate with your teams and customers and co-create the products the customers will love.
We will support your company in launching the product and designing an effective go-to-market strategy.
Set up the products and propositions department
If you are a general insurance company with a vision to go composite, we can help you set up your Life Product department by
• Drafting the product lifecycle management framework
• Setting up the product governance committees
• Helping in hiring the product team and mentoring them
• Supporting you with actuarial services
• Designing products and help you distribute
Stepping in as an interim Head of products/Product manager
•While your company is hiring someone to fill the role permanently or do not want a long-term fixed cost but want to build innovative life products, we can serve as head of products to set vision/strategy or manage the team as hiring takes place..
•Fill a gap (e.g., while an employee is on a sabbatical or parental leave)
Conducting timely product reviews is essential to check whether the product meets its obligations and achieves good customer outcomes. We can guide the team in doing risk-based product reviews, and to be a strong advocate for a customer-focused approach to internal assessments.
Ideation workshops for innovation
• Collaborate with teams with the mission of creating new strategic offerings
• Help participants adopt a “beginner’s mind,” with the intent to remain open and curious, to assume nothing
• Shape the participant’s thinking during workshops, validating assumptions with potential customers and gathering additional fieldwork insights.
• Introduce creativity and innovation tools to participants and guide their thinking along the process.
• Push teams outside their comfort zone and challenge their standard assumptions to bring out radical ideas for innovation
I worked with Arvind during my 2 years at FPI and he was a tremendous asset to the business. Arvind is an opportunity spotter and combines his excellent creative skills with a completer-finisher mindset. A top-class chap and enhances any team of which he is a member.